Taller-height industrial racking system.
Designed for intensive manual-loading applications and larger-sized loads in warehouses, workshops, stockrooms and factories. Also suitable for high volumes of archive storage.
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 800kg UDL*
- Tested to FEM industrial load and use standards
- ISO 9001 quality management certification
- Manufactured from profiled, premium-grade European steel
- 4x 15mm thick chipboard decks with steel central supports
- Shelves adjust on a 38mm pitch (1.5 inches)
- Simple and quick to build - just knock together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Modular, stud-and-keyhole build system allows shelves to be configured to products and multiple bay extensions
- Requires no cross-bracing so suitable for double-sided access
- Powder coated in Blue and Light Grey
- Supplied with protective plastic feet
- Metal feet, tie plates, wall brackets and an assembly mallet are all available separately
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.
Please check our guides for each range when planning your shelving space.
|Nominal Shelf Width mm:
||Clear Entry mm:
||Initial Bay External mm:
||Next Bay External mm:
External Height = H+15       Pitch = 38.1
Clear height between shelves = (No. x pitch) -94
All dimensions in Millimetres
Bigdug 800 shelves
Ease of Assembly
Value for Money
So far so good. Delivered quickly, easy to put up and seem sturdy. Very impressed.
BiG800 Blue & Grey 2440mm High Racking With Chipboard Shelves
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question