Heavy-duty boltless steel racking with fully-adjustable melamine shelves.
Designed for use in warehouses, workshops, factories, garages and industrial units. Also suitable for use in storage areas where products need to be kept free from dust and for storing products that require regular wipe-down cleaning.
- Industrial-grade racking designed for intensive use and larger-sized loads
- Manufactured to certified FEM standards
- Profiled European-steel frame
- 4x wipe-clean melamine decks with steel central supports
- Galvanised uprights and beams
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 400kg UDL*
- Shelf adjustment levels: every 38mm (1.5 inches)
- Simple stud-and-keyhole assembly, adjustment and extension
- Requires no cross bracing so suitable for double-sided access
- Supplied with protective plastic feet
- Metal feet, tie plates, wall brackets and an assembly mallet available separately
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.
Please check our guides for each range when planning your shelving space.
|Nominal Shelf Width mm:
||Clear Entry mm:
||Initial Bay External mm:
||Next Bay External mm:
External Height = H+15       Pitch = 38.1
Clear height between shelves = (No. x pitch) -94
All dimensions in Millimetres
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question