Heavy-duty boltless steel racking with fully-adjustable shelves.
Used in warehouses, workshops, factories, garages and industrial units. Also suitable for large volumes of archive storage.
- Industrial-grade racking designed for intensive use and larger-sized loads
- Manufactured to certified FEM standards
- Profiled European-steel frame
- 3x 15mm thick chipboard decks with steel central supports
- Galvanised uprights and beams
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 400kg UDL*
- Shelf adjustment levels: every 38mm (1.5 inches)
- Simple stud-and-keyhole assembly, adjustment and extension
- Requires no cross bracing so suitable for double-sided access
- Supplied with protective plastic feet
- Metal feet, tie plates, wall brackets and an assembly mallet available separately
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.
Please check our guides for each range when planning your shelving space.
|Nominal Shelf Width mm:
||Clear Entry mm:
||Initial Bay External mm:
||Next Bay External mm:
External Height = H+15       Pitch = 38.1
Clear height between shelves = (No. x pitch) -94
All dimensions in Millimetres
Ease of Assembly
Value for Money
The product is excellent and very easy to assemble. Unfortunately, although not your fault, I am currently in dispute with the courier company that dropped it off and the incorrect address and also have damaged the property of the neighbour by scratching their garage door which it was leant against. They also did not leave any calling card so you may want to contact them as they are delivering without dropping off a delivery card or getting a signature for items.
BiG400 Galvanised 1677mm High Racking With Chipboard Shelves
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question