Maximise all of the available storage space with taller-height, heavy duty racking
Used in warehouses, workshops, factories, garages and industrial units. Also suitable for greater volumes of archive storage.
- Industrial-grade racking designed for larger load quantities
- Manufactured to certified FEM standards
- Profiled European-steel frame
- 4x 15mm thick chipboard decks with steel central supports
- Powder-coated Blue uprights and Galvanised beams
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 330kg UDL*
- Shelf adjustment levels: every 38mm (1.5 inches)
- Simple stud-and-keyhole assembly, adjustment and extension
- Requires no cross bracing so suitable for double-sided access
- Supplied with protective plastic feet
- Metal feet, tie plates, wall brackets and an assembly mallet available separately
- Please note: we recommend the use of wall brackets for this height of racking
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Actual capacity varies according to shelf size.
Please check our guides for each range when planning your shelving space.
|Nominal Shelf Width mm:
||Clear Entry mm:
||Initial Bay External mm:
||Next Bay External mm:
External Height = H+15       Pitch = 38.1
Clear height between shelves = (No. x pitch) -94
All dimensions in Millimetres
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question