Heavy-duty boltless steel racking with fully-adjustable shelves.
Used in warehouses, workshops, factories, garages and industrial units. Also suitable for large volumes of archive storage.
- Industrial-grade racking designed for intensive use and larger-sized loads
- Manufactured to certified FEM standards
- Profiled European-steel frame
- 4x 15mm thick chipboard decks with steel central supports
- Powder-coated Blue uprights and Galvanised beams
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 400kg UDL*
- Shelf adjustment levels: every 38mm (1.5 inches)
- Simple stud-and-keyhole assembly, adjustment and extension
- Requires no cross bracing so suitable for double-sided access
- Supplied with protective plastic feet
- Metal feet, tie plates, wall brackets and an assembly mallet available separately
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.
Please check our guides for each range when planning your shelving space.
|Nominal Shelf Width mm:
||Clear Entry mm:
||Initial Bay External mm:
||Next Bay External mm:
External Height = H+15       Pitch = 38.1
Clear height between shelves = (No. x pitch) -94
All dimensions in Millimetres
need a bigger mallet
Ease of Assembly
Value for Money
too hard to put together...can the tolerance on the fittings be eased so that it can go together with less force
BiG400 Blue & Galvanised 1980mm High Racking With Chipboard Shelves
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question