Non Slip Floor Coating
Easy to apply, non-slip floor coating for either internal or external use.
Exterior paint suitable for light to medium traffic in commercial and industrial units and can be applied on slopes and ramps, parking areas, sports fields and play areas. It is not suitable for forklift traffic.
The 2-part Interior floor coating is suitable for all kinds of traffic.
- Simple to apply, non slip floor coating
- Coverage: 15 to 20m²
- Mix components, spread on floor and apply with roller
- Exterior paint: Polymer-cement-based with aluminium oxide and hardener
- Suitable for internal and external floors and single to triple coatings
- Interior paint: epoxy floor coat with aggregate and hardener
- Available with ready-mixed grit or with additional grit
- Ready-mix suitable for light to medium traffic but not forklifts
Do I need a Primer?
Yes a primer is always recommended. The primer seals the substrate and prevents a top coat defect. This happens because the substrate is porous and sucks/shrinks the coating.
How long is the shelf life?
Once mixed the pot must be used. Medium traffic / primer has a mixed pot life of around 30 - 45 minutes. Heavy duty / line marking epoxy is up to 20 minutes once mixed.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question