Epoxy Line Marking Paints
Easy-to-apply epoxy line marking system.
Designed for use in high traffic areas in commercial and industrial units. Also used in small storage units, shops, showrooms and garages.
- High gloss finish
- Suitable for internal and external surfaces and for areas with frequent fork lift, pallet truck and vehicle traffic
- Single coat sufficient for light traffic areas
- Enhanced adhesion on concrete, stone and asphalt surfaces
- Durable, impenetrable, dust-free and odour-free
- Resistant to oils, fuels, lubricants, solvents, chemicals and cleaning agents
- Water-based and solvent free
- Supplied with epoxy resin and hardener
- Requires no specialist knowledge: simply mix components together and apply to floor surface (and self-level) with a roller
- Can be walked on after 4-5 hours
- Available in Yellow or White
- Paint coverage per 1 Litre pack: 1x 50m line with 50mm width
Do I need a Primer?
Yes a primer is always recommended. The primer seals the substrate and prevents a top coat defect. This happens because the substrate is porous and sucks/shrinks the coating.
How long is the shelf life?
Once mixed the pot must be used. Medium traffic / primer has a mixed pot life of around 30 - 45 minutes. Heavy duty / line marking epoxy is up to 20 minutes once mixed.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question