Easy-to-apply Epoxy Floor Coatings for use in light to medium traffic areas in commercial and industrial units. Also suitable for small storage facilities, shops, showrooms and garages.
- Includes epoxy resin and hardener
- Simply mix together and apply with a roller
- Available in grey and light grey
- Self-levelling application
- Paint coverage: 15 to 20m²
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, stone and wood floors
- Single coat sufficient for light traffic
- Durable, dust-free, odour-free finish
- Resistant to oils, fuels, lubricants, solvents, chemicals and cleaning agents
- Also resistant to most bacteria
- Heavy Duty coating suitable for use in high traffic areas where handling equipment such as fork lifts and pallet trucks may be used
- Medium Duty coating suitable for smaller storage facilities without forklift traffic. Also suitable for food production areas, showrooms and exhibition areas
Do I need a Primer?
Yes a primer is always recommended. The primer seals the substrate and prevents a top coat defect. This happens because the substrate is porous and sucks/shrinks the coating.
How long is the shelf life?
Once mixed the pot must be used. Medium traffic / primer has a mixed pot life of around 30 - 45 minutes. Heavy duty / line marking epoxy is up to 20 minutes once mixed.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question