Easy-to-apply Epoxy Floor Coatings for use in light to medium traffic areas in commercial and industrial units. Also suitable for small storage facilities, shops, showrooms and garages.
- Includes epoxy resin and hardener
- Simply mix together and apply with a roller
- Available in grey and light grey
- Self-levelling application
- Paint coverage: 15 to 20m²
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, stone and wood floors
- Single coat sufficient for light traffic
- Durable, dust-free, odour-free finish
- Resistant to oils, fuels, lubricants, solvents, chemicals and cleaning agents
- Also resistant to most bacteria
- Heavy Duty coating suitable for use in high traffic areas where handling equipment such as fork lifts and pallet trucks may be used
- Medium Duty coating suitable for smaller storage facilities without forklift traffic. Also suitable for food production areas, showrooms and exhibition areas
Good, shame about the packaging
Ease of Assembly
Value for Money
Used this product for my garage at home. Used the associated primer which went down well. The overall finish is good, but there are two things missing. A lack of information on the tin; the tin just has the appropriate warning symbols and ingredients, no mixing or drying instructions. The second and biggest problem is the tin size. The primer came with a large tin (hardener) and a small tin (Primer/sealer), you pour the small tin into the large and mix. The actual floor paint comes in two identical sized tins. I poured one into the other but 1 tin won't hold both products, I also made the mistake of putting as much in as I could which made mixing a challenge as it spilt over the sides of the tin creating pool of hardener (as the paint sunk to the bottom). It has meant that I have a patch on the floor that won't dry that I'm going to have to repaint as the hardener does dry on its own. Shame as this detracts from the overall product experience.
Epoxy Floor Paints
Do I need a Primer?
Yes a primer is always recommended. The primer seals the substrate and prevents a top coat defect. This happens because the substrate is porous and sucks/shrinks the coating.
How long is the shelf life?
Once mixed the pot must be used. Medium traffic / primer has a mixed pot life of around 30 - 45 minutes. Heavy duty / line marking epoxy is up to 20 minutes once mixed.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question