Fast Delivery Single Door Lockers
These fast delivery locker are top quality UK made and are ideal for schools, factories, hospitals and leisure clubs. Each steel locker features a welded front frame supporting reinforced doors with integral ventilation slots. 5 knuckle hinges and through frame locking make them extremely secure and perfect for personal storage.
Each of our lockers comes in a choice of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 doors, in two depths. There is also a choice of blue or grey doors and key lock or padlock hasp. Simply choose from the table below.
All fast delivery lockers are held in stock and can be delivered within 72 hours using our national pallet carriers. If you have a large or non standard enquiry then please call us first for a quotation.
Each locker is powder coated with a special Active Coat anti bacterial paint. This has been proven to reduce the spread of E.coli and MRSA. All lockers are manufactured to BS4680 and ISO9002 quality standards.
- Fast 72 hour delivery!
- Choose blue or grey doors
- Two depths, 305mm and 460mm
- Quality key lock or hasp for padlocks with 7 to 8mm shanks
- Ventilated doors for improved air circulation
- Welded front frame and 5 knuckle hinges for extra strength
- Powder coated steel with ActiveCoat antibacterial paint
- Single tier lockers fitted with top shelf and coat hook
- Two - tier lockers fitted with coat hook in each compartment
- Lockers pre-drilled for nesting together if required, (fixings available as accessory)
- 150mm high locker stands with adjustable feet available below Locker stands raise the lockers off the floor, allowing room to clean underneath for a more hygienic environment
- 350mm high stands with seats available below. Offering a bench to sit on whilst using the locker
Ease of Assembly
Value for Money
Great service - I see these on the web regularly, but no one else can offer your service levels. Whatever you're doing different, keep doing it !
Fast Delivery Lockers Single Door
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question