Security Safes Euro Grade 2 (?17500 Rating)
Constructed from solid steel with a composite slab door our Securikey Euro Grade 2 range extends from the compact 39 litre model through to the huge 771 litre capacity. With such a wide range of sizes and specifications, BiGDUG is therefore confident that we can supply a Euro Grade 2 safe to suit almost any application or environment.
- Solid steel construction
- ?17,500 overnight cash cover (?175,000 valuables)
- Fitted with solid steel sliding bolts on three sides, continuous hinge protection and a single security key lock
- Available with a key locking (supplied with two keys) or electronic mechanism
- Internal door pan is locked to prevent tampering
- Base fixing point with rear fixing option included as standard
- Manufactured, tested and certified to EN 1143-1 Security Grade II
- AiS (Association of Insurance Surveyors) approved
- Independently tested and certified by VdS test house
- Fire resistant door seal; 30 mins (750 degrees) fire rating
- 14 Models available in industry-standard sizes and a number of bespoke RAL colours
- Installation to ground floor available upon request. Please contact our Customer Service team and quote code SSEG2SINST for details
Please Note: Insurance ratings may vary depending on risk and location and are given for guidance purposes only.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question