A smaller-sized cabinet designed to control the risks associated with the storage of substances and chemicals classified as hazardous by CHIP and the new CLP regulation.
- Manufactured using CR4 steel and finished with a durable, light grey epoxy-polyester powder coating
- Complies fully with COSHH regulations relating to the storage and segregation of hazardous substances
- Rebated doors with no-snag handles and secure 2 or 3-point locking system
- Fully adjustable spill-retaining steel shelf
- Integral liquid-tight sump holds spillage and encourages use of suitable absorbents
- Supplied with easy-peel GHS labelling to allow switching of the primary label
Please note: HSE guidelines and regulations demand that, prior to placing a COSHH cabinet into operational use, it is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the signage displayed is appropriate to the hazards associated with the stored chemicals or products.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question