Designed and manufactured to ensure compliance with the regulations relating to the safe storage of acids.
- Manufactured using CR4 steel and finished with a distinctive white, epoxy-polyester-powder coating
- Rebated doors with no-snag handles and secure 3-point locking system
- Fully adjustable spill-retaining steel shelves
- Integral liquid-tight sump holds spillage and encourages use of suitable absorbents
- Supplied with easy-peel GHS labelling to allow switching of the primary 'Corrosion' label
- Available with a sloping top
- For the safe storage of acids only, i.e. the Cabinets are not acid-proof
- Delivered fully assembled
Please note: HSE guidelines and regulations demand that, prior to placing a COSHH cabinet into operational use, it is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the signage displayed is appropriate to the hazards associated with the stored chemicals or products.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question