Dual Height Cycle Rack
Heavy-duty rack with five-cycle capacity. Provides parking at staggered heights allowing standard bikes to be parked side by side. Manufactured from steel with zinc plating for extra corrosion resistance. Racks are freestanding, but for increased stability can be secured to the ground.
All racks are pre-drilled for easy floor or wall fixing.
5 x Bike Ref. 11005 Size h x w x d: 240mm x 1310mm x390mm.
4 x Bike Ref. 11004 Size h x w x d: 240mm x 1020mm x 390mm
2 x Bike Ref. 11002 Size h x w x d: 240mm x 560mm x 390mm
The bikes are spaced 17cm apart on the dual height cycle rack, and 16.5cm on the standard cycle racks. The bikes put into the higher level would be 12cm higher than a bike entered at floor level.
- Zinc Plated
- Free Standing
- Maximum tyre width it can hold is 50mm
- Pre drilled for floor or wall fixing (fixings not supplied)
These policies should be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions of Sale in the event of a conflict between this policy and our terms and conditions, our terms and conditions will apply.
How long will I have to wait for my order to be delivered?
We always aim to process and despatch an order on the same day or, at the latest, the day after the order has been placed. Once the order has been collected by the courier it normally takes up to 3 days to deliver it. We will nevertheless send you an e-mail (if an e-mail address has been given) to let you know when your order has been collected and when it will be delivered.
On average, more than 97% of our orders arrive on the given date. Some, however, are susceptible to conditions outside of our control. On the few occasions that this may happen, it is more than likely that your order will arrive the following day. If your order has not arrived on the original date though, we recommend that you contact our Customer Service Team on 0845 966 6000 (or e-mail email@example.com) to notify us. We will then locate your order and, if necessary, rearrange a delivery date convenient to you.
Can you give me an estimated time for delivery?
Yes. We can advise you when your order has been collected and provide you with an estimate of when it is expected to be delivered. The majority of our products, however, are delivered using external couriers. Whilst we demand that all of our couriers uphold our own delivery commitments, there are a number of unpredictable factors that may prevent them from delivering your order on time. The most significant factor is the driver’s own work schedule which often needs to accommodate traffic delays and unscheduled route changes. We do, nevertheless, track our orders and try to notify you if we hear that there may be any delay to your delivery.
Do you offer a next day delivery service?
Yes. For those customers who are in a hurry for their order to arrive, we offer a Next Day delivery option for an additional cost of £3.95 on the standard delivery charge. Next Day delivery orders need to be placed before 4pm and the product(s) available from stock. Please select the Next Day delivery option when ordering from our website or contact a member of our Customer Sales Team on 0845 966 6000 to confirm that your order is eligible for this service.
Please note that the Next Day delivery service only applies to products marked as ‘Item in Stock’ on the website. For all other products, customers should refer to the lead time given in the product buying (‘View your Basket’) page.
Can you deliver at weekends?
Yes. If it is not possible to receive your order during the working week, you can request a Saturday delivery for an additional cost of £10 on the standard delivery charge. Please note that orders need to be placed with our Customer Service Team on 0845 966 6000 before 11:00 on the Friday preceding the selected Saturday and that the Saturday delivery preference has been confirmed in your order.
Can you deliver to a non-UK mainland address?
Yes. Our delivery area extends to a number of areas beyond the UK mainland, including Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Shetland Isles, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man and the Irish Republic. Delivery prices to any area outside the UK mainland are subject to a surcharge but you will be advised of any applicable surcharge prior to placing your order. Please see our ‘Delivery Costs’ page for further detail. Delivery Costs
Can BiGDUG deliver my order to an address different from the one listed on the invoice?
Yes. We can deliver to a different address but we do require a landline number or an e-mail address to confirm and update the delivery details
Can BiGDUG deliver to my home address?
Yes. We deliver a significant amount of our orders to domestic addresses but we usually require a signature to confirm receipt of the order unless you have authorised us to leave it elsewhere.
Do you apply any restrictions to your normal delivery commitments?
1. We can only deliver to the door of the delivery address.
2. We cannot carry orders up stairs or use a lift.
3. We do not deliver to PO boxes.
4. A number of our orders are delivered on a pallet. Please advise us at the time of ordering if a pallet delivery is unsuitable.
5. Pallet deliveries are a 'kerb side' delivery only. The driver is not authorised to carry goods up or down steps or through a building. However, the driver can wheel the pallet truck (across a smooth, level service) to try to get it as close to the delivery address as possible.
6. The driver will not remove goods from the pallet or take the pallet away.
7. Delivery drivers are not permitted to drive their vehicles off the road.
Subject to the above, our Couriers will make every effort to deliver your order according to your requirements.
View full BiGDUG delivery costs here.
A product is missing from my order. What should I do?
If the product has been included on the delivery note - but is missing from the delivery - then please telephone our Customer Services Team (on 0845 966 6000) who will arrange for the immediate despatch of a replacement.
Some of our orders are packaged and despatched separately. If a product is missing from your order - but has not been included on the delivery sheet - it will be included in a separate delivery.
There is some damage to my items. What should I do?
The majority of our products are delivered using external couriers. We constantly monitor these couriers to ensure that they are delivering our orders promptly and carefully but, on occasion, some damage may occur to our products during transit. If you notice any minor damage on receipt of your order then please write a comment describing the damage on the driver’s delivery note and contact our Customer Services Team (0845 966 6000) to request a replacement.
If the package is extensively damaged, then please reject the delivery and contact us to rearrange the replacement of the whole order.
The steelwork for my shelving has not been delivered. When can I expect it?
Some of our shelving products are packaged with the steelwork sandwiched between the shelving. At first sight it may appear that the steelwork is missing but this is not the case. Products packed in this manner include the following:
150A, 150B & 150C
265A, 265B & 265C
This Returns policy does not affect your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. For further details see our Returns Policy page.
We want every item you purchase from us to match your expectations. In fact, we are so confident about our products, our prices and our customer service that we apply our unique ‘BiGDUG Customer Satisfaction Guarantee’ to every order. This means that if you are not completely satisfied with your order - for whatever reason - you can return it to us.
We simply ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 0845 966 6000 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will send you a Returns Authorisation Sheet which you will need to attach to the item(s) to be returned.
3. Agree a convenient time for your product(s) to be picked up by one of our couriers.
4. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition.
5. Obtain a ‘Proof of Return’ receipt from the Courier.
That's it! We can take it from there.
Our Returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a 20% handling and repackaging charge if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery surcharges (Next Day delivery for example) are considered a customer preference and will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are despatched immediately after the returned goods have been received by BiGDUG.
7. Items that develop a fault within six months of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. (Delivery costs are reimbursed for faulty items). BiGDUG will also honour a manufacturer’s warranty period where stated. (Please see individual product pages for details). If you believe your item has developed a fault, or you have any questions about a warranty, please contact our Customer Services Team on 0845 966 6000.
8. Custom-designed/made to order products are excluded from our Returns policy. Such products can only be returned in accordance with your legal rights.
9. Online auctions (eBay for example) are excluded from standard consumer protection regulations including the Sale of Goods Act and Distance Selling Regulations.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and BiGDUG to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 0845 966 6000 or email us at email@example.com
Back to top